Saturday, April 21, 2007

Eye Candy Friday (late) and new knitting project

I moved my ECF from my other blog to this one. I'm not really sure why...I just felt like it. So here is my ECF post that I should have posted yesterday. :-)


I've also found a new knitting project. It is the Plymouthy Yarns Galway Sampler Afghan. I'm doing it in cream, tan, sage green and dark green. I hope it will look good. It took me forever to decide on the colors. I kept trying to put purple in it and the ladies in my knitting class were horrified! So here is a picture but the colors don't look right for some reason. :-)

I spent the day in the yard today. I've cleaned my herb bed out and worked on getting my vegetable patch ready to be tilled. I just have to pull up my fence and then I can till! Yay!

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I love the colors you've chosen! So much so that they exist right now in my bathroom (walls sand-brown, turqoise-y greens and blues in the towels and rug, white and creams of the porcelain tub and wood trim, and all of these colors combined in the sea glass in a jar which I collected when I lived at the beach). I think purple could work with it too, kind of the inside of a cockel, scallop or clamshell.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree...I think dark colors like purples and blues and greys would have worked nicely together as well :)