Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dreaming

I am exhausted. I am physically, mentally and spiritually exhausted. But, I do not know why.

Every since New Orleans, I dream. I have always been a big dreamer, but now I dream all the time. Every time I wake up at night, I am waking from a dream. I feel like I have had no sleep at all. Seriously, my brain just will not shut down and rest.

I know I'm supposed to be learning something from these dreams, but they all seem so random. I went to bed last night at 9. I woke during the night at the very least, 5 times, but more than like, more that that. I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning when the alarm went off at 6.

Does anyone else have this problem, or something similar? Or maybe a suggestion as to what to do? Drugs to make me sleep are out of the question. I'm tried meditation before bed and it just seems to make me dream more. I know that the lave tet that I had in New Orleans opened me up psychically and spiritually, I just didn't realize it would be this open! :-)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: