Friday, August 03, 2007

I suggest...

I've seen two movies today. After a full morning of exercise, including 1 1/2 hours of swimming and then yard mowing and weeding, I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum. What a thriller! It was fabulous! I love all three movies and will have to get them all on DVD so I can watch them again. :-)

When I came home my Netflix video was waiting for me.



I highly recommend Premonition. I love Sandra Bullock. I have always liked her movies. I hadn't really heard much about it and wasn't sure what to expect. I really loved it. :-)

So, two good movies today and a great swim this morning. Yay...

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Lisa B (Moon) said...

If you have seen Disturbia yet I HIGHLY recomend it. Dont be fooled by the pg 13 rating. Its ubber excellent.!! Fantabulous character development...
(and I adore Sandra too....)
xox me