Sunday, September 09, 2007

Knitting

I have some photos of my knitting to share. I haven't been doing alot of knitting but some as I can. I finally felted the Iceland Felted Bag that I finished knitting months ago. I found a whole or two in the seams on the side and need to patch them up and then I think I'll felt it some more. It isn't quite as tight as I'd like.



Next, I have a photo of the scarf I made to give a friend for her birthday. I only have the progress photo as I was down to the wire to get it finished in time for her birthday and forgot to take a picture of the finished scarf. I like the colors and have enough yarn left that I could make another one. I probably will make one for me. :-)




I'm also back to work on the never ending Sampler Afghan. I haven't made much progress, but I'm slowly working on it. I've been wanting to knit the Tahoe sweater from Knitty since it came out, but now that I'm losing weight, I don't want to knit something that might would not fit by the time I was done. Anyway, I'll close with the picture of the Sampler Afghan.


That is the second block of the first panel. I think I'm about halfway finished with this block. And that is the progress of my knitting.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: