Friday, May 29, 2009

lack of posting

Well, I'm thinking about doing away with this blog...again. I seem to be spending most of my time on the other blog. It just seems that I have very little to say of a "witchy" nature lately. There is so much going on that I find myself not posting much at all.

In addition to working on a big home remodel that involves packing out everything in my house, I'm also in the process of expanding my little side business. I have finally purchased a domain and am working on the website. I'm also preparing goods to be sold at a 'shop local fair' that is coming up in July.

I took the day off today and have been working on some of these projects. I cleaned out my bedroom closet today. I ended up with half the clothes in bags to take to Goodwill. I've still got to sort through the shoes, but should be done soon. Then I'll get to work on a new knitting project. I'm making a baby blanket for my sister in law's sister's new baby. Her shower is in a month but the baby isn't due until August. I'm hoping I'll get the blanket done by the shower...but we'll see.

I still on the fence about closing this blog. When I set it up originally, I had grand ideas of it being a witchy, spiritual site, but it didn't work out that way. I guess I'll leave it until things settle down later this summer. I'll post when I can and hope that you won't all get bored with my lack of new posts.

Blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I am having blog musings too!

I dont' think I have seen your other blog....must do that right now.

Either way - follow your heart.

Cheers!

Dracenea said...

Personally, I don't see why you can't have everything on one blog. It's okay to have both sides of yourself together...that's what makes you YOU, ya' know? Like Frog Queen said, follow your heart. I will follow! :)