Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Only 4 days left....

....before I head to New Orleans! I'm so excited! I found my white skirt and shirt that I need for the lave tet. I also found the coolest little dress for walking around NOLA. My friend that is there already says it is HOT. The dress I got today isn't really something I would normally wear out of the house without a sweater over it, but my whole goal of this trip is to do something I wouldn't normally do and to maybe come back a little different than I am now. So, I have a cute green sundress to wear. Yippee!

I have so much left to do and yet it seems to be getting closer and closer. I hope I get it all done and can get a good night's sleep the night before we leave. Usually when I am going on a trip, I am unable to sleep the night before I leave. That would be bad in this case as we are driving!

Gosh, I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I do have knitting class tonight and tomorrow is book club, which I am probably going to skip out on. Tomorrow at lunch I have to shop for shoes and a new bra ( I know... TMI!).

Oh well, I hope to get some pictures tonight of my current knitting project. If I can get it done I'll post a photo so you can see what I'm working on. I still haven't felted that bag I made a month ago. I will make that a priority when I return from NOLA.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: