Thursday, February 21, 2008

Has anyone seen my heart?


No, I don't think this is it. I found this in the snow on valentine's afternoon. Is it irony, coincidence, a sign... I don't know. Sometimes I feel like my heart is encased in ice and that is why I haven't found anyone for me yet. I like to think it is a sign. A sign of love to come? Maybe...

Did anyone see the eclipse last night? It was beautiful!

It is getting closer to the spring equinox. Signs of spring are everywhere...



The weather people are calling for sleet and freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. I wouldn't mind a day of bad weather so I can stay home and finish my book. I'm reading Phillipa Gregory's The Other Boleyn Girl and I absolutely love it! I can't wait for the movie. I will probably go to see it when it comes out.
Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

We have snow and more to come. Cherish your flowers.