Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy...day...


We had snow last night. Yes, I said it, SNOW! We accumulated about 2 to 2.5 inches. I went to take the beast out around 9 pm and it was really coming down. It has already started to melt, boo hoo. I really still want a storm that will basically freeze the city. I would like to experience that at least once! :-)

I've been so busy and wanting to post here but just haven't been able to find the time. I went shopping on Saturday with Mum, the first time in a long time. We had fun and I got a few things that were kind of neat. One is a "Love Stinks" valentine voodoo doll. He is so cute! Yeah, V-day is not really my favorite time of year. Tonight I'm having dinner with mum and two of her single friends. Both of her friends need me to help them with their computers so I figured I'd be better off to get it over with tonight. It isn't like I have anything else to do.

I'm also starting to get the crud. That is what we grew up calling it. When you have a bad cough or congestion and just generally feel like death warmed over. I started noticing a cough on Sunday and each day it has gotten progressively worse. Today I can feel it really bad in my throat and chest and my nose is constantly stopped up. Ugh!

I have been knitting. I made a fun fur scarf for my friends eldest daughter who turned 10 at the end of January.



I'm also continuing work on the never-ending afghan. I'll try to get a picture of the progress up soon.

Well, I'd best get back to work. Hopefully, I can get back to regular posting now.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: