Sunday, February 03, 2008

The whirlwind continues...

Whew... I'm tired! It has been an unbelievably busy week. Work has been very crazy busy and I've been helping a friend do some painting which is taking a lot of time. I've missed writing here and reading the blogs. I've been so busy I haven't been able to really check the blogs out to see what is happening with everyone else.

It is hot here today. I'm hanging out inside, working on a spreadsheet and watching movies and basketball games. I've also got some laundry going. I'm supposed to go paint tonight and I spent over 6 hours yesterday painting. It's been kind of fun and is making me want to paint my house. I'll have to do some work to it before I can paint. Stuff like fixing the cracking ceilings and the walls. I want to restore, not renovate.

Anyway, on the knitting front I've been working on a basic fun fur scarf in pink for a birthday gift for a 10 year old. I just need to bind off and work in the ends and I'll be able to mail it to her. It's late, but I hope she'll like it and be able to think of me when she wears it. :-)

Work has been a little better this week. Had a talk with the teammates and explained how I felt. It was going better until late Thursday, when the same old stuff started happening again. Friday I was out with a migraine so I'll see what it is like on Monday.

I really don't have much else to talk about right now. Time to get caught up on the blog reading. :-)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: