Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've been tagged...

Pandora tagged me for the 6 things meme...

Here are the rules:


  • Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about yourself.
  • Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
  • Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

And now, six random things about me.

  1. I am Type2 Diabetic.
  2. I have an obsession with all things Welsh.
  3. I have a very prominent scar on my right hand from where I tried to put a butcher knife through a concrete wall about 15 years ago.
  4. I have episodes of agoraphobia.
  5. I have a strange connection with the dead. Yes, I see dead people and no, I'm not joking.
  6. Sometimes, babies make me cry.
I'm going to tag;

Draven
Moon
mccabe
Ms. Knitsburgh
Nina
Farmgirl Susan

No comments: