Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Sky


It has been a long time since I've done a Saturday Sky post. I thought it was time to start again.

The weather here has been strange all day. Strong winds, this morning rainy and sunny with clouds flying by so fast it makes me wonder where they are hurrying off to, or are they running from something?


I had thought of going to the lake house this afternoon to spend a few days. We haven't been up in a while and we need to, to settle it in for winter. One of the reasons we didn't go was because I had a bridal shower to attend today which would have set us to leaving late afternoon. Neither mum nor I felt like driving up the mountain in the dark so we postponed until next weekend, when we can have an earlier start to the day.

After seeing the weather forecast for the lake this morning, I'm very sorry we didn't go.

I would love to see the snow.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: