Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moon, yarn, roots...

After reading this post by Ivoryhut on The Pioneer Woman I was inspired to take a few photos of the moon. I've taken moon shots before and they generally come our something like this:



Now, however, after playing with my camera - believe me I have NO idea what I did, just messed with the buttons because a lot of what she wrote is currently way over my head - this weekend I was able to get a photo like this:


I'm much happier with the second photo than I am with the first. I think I'm going to have to go back and read all the photography posts that Ree has had on her site. They really know what they are doing and I think I could learn a lot from them.

In knitting news, I've finished the ribbing on second sock started over and will work on turning the heel tonight. Yay! I'll try to get a photo up later.

Oh, I've been working on my Hoodoo course homework. Only have 3 more to do (well 2 really) and then I can mail in my homework and hopefully pass so I can be a certified Hoodoo Rootworker. :-)

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Gorgeous shot! If you ever do figure out what you pushed on the camera, please let me know! Congrats on the schooling and the sock knitting---my 2nd socks is the bane of my existance right now...