Sunday, October 21, 2007

Knitting madness...

So, here I am on my couch, watching a movie and knitting madly along on my afghan. Sounds great, right? I am on the fourth section of the first panel and am thrilled. Until...I take another look at the pattern and realize that I have knit the wrong pattern in section two and in section four. I have the colors correct, just not the patterns. I'm so ill! I ended up putting it away and am waiting until knit night on Tuesday to see what they suggest. I really don't want to start over.

So, since I couldn't knit the rest of the afternoon, I decided to check out Ravelry! I had received my invitation earlier in the week, but hadn't had a chance to get online. I LOVE IT! It is very cool! My Ravelry ID for anyone might want to add me is Spiritwitch. Big surprise, right? :-)

Anyway, I'm getting ready to watch the Steelers game (for as long as I can stay awake) and surf some more. I should probably have something for dinner though. Oh and I watched a crappy movie this afternoon on SciFi. The Gravedancers is horrible! I can't believe I watched the whole thing! I love Dominic Purcell (one of the reasons I watched it) and the cemetery scenes were filmed in a my favorite local cemetery. I used to take walks through there because I worked near by. I still work close by but it is not as easy to get to so I don't get there very often. It was weird being able to recognize a lot of the places in the movie.

Speaking of movies, last night I saw The Guardian. It is a must see movie. It was fabulous! I'm not a big fan of either Ashton Kutcher or Kevin Costner, but I thought they both did a great job.

Well, I'm off. Going to try to get some dinner before kickoff and also flip back and forth to the Food Network Challenge (they are doing Halloween cakes!).

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: