Friday, October 19, 2007

Back to blogging...

Hopefully, now that I have my blog back in reasonable shape, I'll be back to blogging on a more regular basis. I'm at home today with a cold and have worked on getting my blog fixed. Now I'm watching the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and laundry. I'm washing the felted purse again as I didn't like how it turned out from the first washing. I don't think it was tight enough. When I get it finished I'll post a picture.

We had rain yesterday and today. Yesterday it was mostly light sprinkling, but today we had lots of downpours. I don't know how much rain we actually received, but I swear I can hear the trees and flowers sighing in joy. I wish we could get more. I hope for more...

I'm slowly making my way through the never-ending afghan. I'm almost done with the third of four blocks in the first panel. I'll be so happy when the first panel is done.

Oh, and I am so hooked on LA Ink. Kat Von D and her crew are awesome artists. I would so love to get a tattoo from anyone in that shop. I've also been checking out Moon's new tattoos. I'm so wanting to get another tattoo. I'll have to check around and see if I can find a good place to go and get one. :-)

Well, I'm off to enjoy Buffy and scrounge up something to eat and surf the web.

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

simply patti said...

Hello! My name is Patti and I live in sw Michigan. I found your blog through a google search using the term “wicca knitting”. I am a solitary practioner and kitchen witch. I am starting to research a knitting book.

My goal is to publish a unique book featuring the connections of feminine energy, goddess, fiber, handweaving, and even the Moon and Sabbats. I am writing to ask if you would consider talking or perhaps a formal interview.

I appreciate your time and consideration. Please feel free to contact me via email or at my blog:

www.xanga.com/simplespirit

Blessed Be.
Patti Muma