Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Knitting like mad

I wish I had a picture. I'm at work and I've stopped copying my pictures to my laptop, so no picture. Last night I knit for three hours. I had to start the baby raglan again! I had found a yarn over that wasn't intended and couldn't figure out how to get back so I just ripped it and started fresh. I sure hope I'll get done before 2:30pm on Sunday.

Tomorrow is our Halloween Carnival at work. I am the entertainer for the event, the "fortune teller". I'll be doing mini readings (past, present and future). I'm a little nervous about reading for my co-workers, there are some I don't want to know anything about, if ya know what I mean.

Well, I'd best get back to work. Less than an hour left and then knitting class tonight. I still have to select my outfit for tomorrow and also pick out my pumpkin designs.

Maybe tomorrow I can post knitting pictures and pumpkin pictures.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: