Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too excited...

I must be too excited to sleep. This is the third night this week that I have been up very late. To me, 11pm is very late. I still have about an hours worth of stuff to do before I can go to bed. I'm currently cutting out tags to put on my wreaths. Yes, I've made more.


I have been very productive creatively this week. I made seven wreaths to take to the shop tomorrow and I also did some dabbling in clay. I really like what I made with the clay and I'll post a photo of it later. It isn't quite finished.

I have also finished making some business cards. I just have to separate them. I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm going to be doing tarot card readings professionally. Tomorrow is my "first day" so to speak. That is probably what is causing all this nervous/excited energy I'm filled with right now. I'm hoping once I do my first reading that I'll calm down some.

We had a beautiful day here today. The temperature went up to 74 degrees. I planted some pansies in my window box and weeded just a little. My lawn desperately needs to be mowed, but my mower is broken. I went to Home Depot to purchase a new mower but they were out of stock in the model I want. I called one of the other ones in town and found one that has it in stock and am going to get it tomorrow. I have Monday off for the holiday and I plan to mow then.

Still a lot to be done, so I'm off for now.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: