Thursday, March 06, 2008

...phew...

So... tired...

4:15 comes awfully early in the morning. I started back swimming this week. I have been every day except Tuesday. I can't believe how much I missed it.

I've been very busy this week, hence the lack of posting. I've been working so much that when I get home I just do not have the energy to even look at a computer. That has been good for other things, like knitting.


I finished a red fun fur scarf for a co-worker. I'll get it to her today sometime. I haven't knit much else. I've also spent time on my spring cleaning. I am planning on doing a very thorough cleaning of my house, hoping to get rid of a lot of extraneous stuff. I've been working on plans for my business, designing the business cards and brochures and also coming up with name options. I've also got about a billion ideas just running through my head of things I want to make. I'm going to sit down and make a list later today.

This weekend I'm going to hang pictures and get some things done at the house. I'm getting a new fence, I already have a chain link, but I'm getting a privacy fence to protect me from the neighbors. The guy that is going to put it in is coming by this weekend to measure and give me an estimate. I'm also hoping to get more done on my secret project. :-)

Gotta get back to work...
more later...

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: