Monday, May 26, 2008

bloom day #4


Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was a better day than I expected. I had a good day at work (with cake!) and a wonderful dinner with family. I've spent a lot of time outside this weekend and have the sunburn to prove it. Yesterday I spent several hours at the lake yesterday and was very sad to have left my camera at the house. We went out on the boat and rode past a weather station on the lake where an osprey family has taken up residence and had babies. It was so cool to watch them looking after the baby birds.

I had today off work and spent several hours weeding the veggies. Didn't get very far, but did make some progress. I hope to work on it again tomorrow night, but my house is needing attention (laundry, floor sweeping, dusting, etc.) and I feel that might get the upper hand on the weeding! :-)

Oh, I got a beautiful Fuchsia plant this weekend. I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow or the next day. :-)

I'm off to get my gym bag packed. I'm headed back into my swim routine tomorrow and need to try to get a good night's sleep.

Take care,
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: