Wednesday, May 28, 2008

bloom day #5 and other stuff

Above is my beautiful new plant that I found at the nursery of the local farmer's market. It is a big beautiful fuchsia. I'm really hopeful that I will be able to keep it alive.

Below is a closeup of some of the blooms.


I haven't not intended for this to become solely a gardening blog, but it seems that lately that is all I've posted about. I do have other things going on and sometimes I am just not sure about writing about them here.

I have decided to change the name of my home business. I have been calling it SpiritWitch Designs for a while, but just haven't felt comfortable with that name. It just doesn't seem to fit. So, I've finally found one that I like. I'm currently working on getting my logo for it designed. I have an image in mind and just have to figure out how to make it work. I'm not very good with Photoshop and that is the software I'm using to put it together. If anyone knows how to merge two photos together in photoshop, I could sure use some tips.

I've been going to acupuncture once a week and I'm also seeing a counselor and the combination seems to be helping me get out of my depression. I've been feeling much better lately and even made it through an entire week of work last week. Yay me! Oh and the best part... 2 and 1/2 weeks and NO HEADACHE/MIGRAINE!!!!

One other thing that has been helping me is this blog. It seems that every time I check in on her blog, the post that I find is something that seems written just for me. mccabe is coolest chic and such an inspiration.

So, I should get back to work, I feel that I have rambled on enough for now.
Take care
Blessings,

~*~

No comments: