Sunday, September 07, 2008

It's finally here... or where I ramble.. a lot

It's time for some FOOTBALL!!!!

Autumn is close at hand and the weather will soon start to cool off. Thank the gods! It has been so hot and I've been so busy with work (which I hate) and been so sick that my yard hasn't been mowed in over two weeks. I'm trying to find someone who will mow for me occasionally.

I picked several small bell peppers, some jalapenos, and a couple of habeneros from the garden this morning. I didn't plant any fall or winter plants because at the time I thought I was moving. I'm feeling very good about my decision to stay put. I still have that other place in mind to move to eventually, when all the stars align. I realize I've never actually shown the property that I want to move to on the blog. So, maybe, if I put it out in the universe more, and let you all see what it is I am wanting, it will help move those stars around. :-)

So, if you want to see my dream home, click here. The area is very nice and the house really does sit down in a hollow so that you are looking up at the hills around it. I am so in love with it and know that it is where I belong. I'll get there eventually, I just need to get my mojo workin'. (And if you are feeling it and want to send energies towards helping me get this place, I'd appreciate it!) :-)

Speaking of mojo, I was talking to a friend of mine the other week and realized after talking to her that for someone who is a witch, I sure don't practice a lot of witchcraft. I'm currently changing that. I've setup my blessings altar and have some things ready to start my enemies altar. I'm finding that my witchcraft, which used to be very fluffy-bunny, light and love; has become what I consider to be more old school. The hoodoo course I'm taking has also had an effect on my craft. In my early years, if someone did something against me or to hurt or harass me, I would wish them love and healing of their "dark" side. Now, if someone comes against me or harasses me or mine, well... all bets are off. I have no qualms anymore about pulling out the black candles and the D.U.M.E oil.

Anyway, I'm rambling, and I'm tired. So, I'm going to go watch the game (Steelers are already up 21-0) and find some lunch. The rest of the day will be continuing work on laundry and getting my craft table cleaned off so I can get some of the spirit catchers made this week before the full moon. I also have to start work on my list of what type of job I want to move to and gird myself up to face another work week.

Blessings,
~*~

3 comments:

Manic Witch said...

I was the same way with my approach to the craft. Now I am more focused and realize that there is the yin to the yan.
I love that house! You will get there, I know it.

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be.

I love football! My team won yesterday-Tennessee Titans.

I know what you mean about the Craft. I had let mine slide for a long time and I felt really out of balance. But I have changed that now. I am a stickler for making 'to do' lists, and I have actually begun to include ritual, spell, and divination to my lists each day.

Wow, that is a beautiful home! I will send some positive energy your way to help you get there.

Have a great week.

Lisa B (Moon) said...

You and me BOTH want that farm! lol
U know we're moving to Virginia, yes? I cant wait to get settles and find a place alot like this one to buy and set down roots.
I know you will find a way to get that beautiful homestead!
As for football...thank goddess my husband doesnt watch it! lol Im traumatized by the football seasons that went on in my house growing up. It was horrible, filled with drunken fights and more. Seriously.
;0)
Moon