Friday, December 19, 2008

light returns

I'm trying to brighten my outlook and get in the spirit of the season. I think I'm going to leave up the lights even after the holidays are over. I love the way twinkle lights look.



I can't believe that Yule is less than two days away. I am almost dreading it. It seems that the moment that winter officially arrives, it starts to leave. I would like to have a longer winter. It might help if I lived in an area that actually had a real winter, with cold air and lots of snow.

There has been no knitting in this house this week. Too many new toys to play with, so I'm easily distracted.

In case I don't get back online beforehand, I want to wish you all a blessed Yule.

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Sara said...

Blessed Yule to you too...

Dracenea said...

How about we switch places? I'm in Michigan and we've gotten over 40" of snow for this winter already with another 10" forecasted just for tomorrow! Your home looks so cozy and inviting!