Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Countdown has begun...

I've started my Cancun countdown. I've been getting things prepared and making sure I have all I need to take on my trip with me. Yesterday I bought an mp3 player so I'd have some distraction while on the plane. I'm trying to decide what books to take. I don't want to take anything too "witchy" as my family that I will be traveling with is extremely Southern Baptist conservative. And I really just don't want to get into one of 'those' arguments with them. So, I'll have to peruse my bookshelves tonight and see what i've got. I also have a gift card to Barnes and Noble that I could use before the trip. Maybe get something good to take.

My poor heels lost last night in a thriller. I hate dook. I swear there is something unnatural about that team. No one can be that good for that long. It just doesn't happen.

I'm very, very tired today. I stayed up until after the game and then was awoken by my cell beeping to let me know I had a message. A friend of mine (I use the term loosely right now) who is a dook fan, left me a text message.

Well, best get back to work.
Blessings
~*~

No comments: