Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tired of migraines

I'm so tired of migraines. There has got to be some way to get relief from all these headaches. I've been wanting to post and talk about my trip but I've had no energy and very little time since I returned. Tonight is bill paying and laundry. I have some pictures that I can post. The ones that I took came out well until they were put on disk. The regular pics are great but the ones on disk are so grainy and blurry. I don't know why that happened. I may try to post some anyway. I have some that my uncle sent that he took and they are great. Of course, he and his wife are professional photographers and videographers.

I had a FABULOUS time in Cancun. I hope to get to go next year. I got a nice tan (not too dark or red) and was able to do a lot of swimming. The food was great and everyone was so nice. This trip was a first for me in many ways. It was my first time in Mexico, first time out of the US and the first time I went PARASAILING! It was soooo great! Keep in mind I'm deathly afraid of heights. It was weird, my sil and I watched some people doing it and talked about how great it looked and how much fun it would be. Then we decided we would do it. I never got scared. I couldn't believe that I didn't get scared but I didn't. It was a blast! We were about 300 ft in the air out over the ocean. It was unbelievably beautiful. The water was so blue and clear. Absolutely stunning! Anyway, I loved it. I had the best time and really want to go back. I'm going to have to start saving my pennies so I can go next time.

I guess I'd best get back to work. Just a little longer an I can go to the video store and grocery for cat food (if I forget to bring that home I think they will kill me in my sleep). Then, I can go home and get the bills paid and see if I can start saving some money for next years cancun trip. :-)

Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Manic Witch said...

Welcome back toots.

I went parasailing twice on the little lake my parents live on. (Its obviously big enough to parasail, but its certainly not as big as Lake Michigan). Anyhoo-I was drunk both times. That was the only way anyone was going to send my ass 300 feet in the air-tethered to a boat like its own personal kite. I was drunk enough to do it, but not so drunk that it would have been dangerous.

I feel for ya with the migraines. I hope you feel better soon.