Sunday, February 05, 2006

Finished scarf

Here are a few pics of the scarf that I finished on Friday. I have it ready to give to my aunt. Yesterday I bought more yarn so that I can make the last one for a friend. They had a great sale at Michael's where the fun fur was about half of what it usually is. I ended up getting a couple of extra skeens of a dark blue with a grayish color mixed in. It is really pretty. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but it was just too nice to pass up.



And here is another one, a closeup. The color doesn't show up very well in these photos. It is much more blue than it appears here.




I really need to learn to knit something different. When I get back from my trip I think I'll try something new like a booda (sp?) bag or something. Maybe socks or mittens. I'm currently freezing my butt off sitting here waiting to see the ball game. I'm watching the Charmed marathon. I don't want to watch all the hype before the game. It always makes me frustrated listening to them.
Anywho, I'm getting excited about my trip next week. I found out today that they hotel I'm staying at has a computer lab type setup where you can check emails and stuff. So maybe I'll be able to post while I'm gone and tell about my trip. I can't remember if I've said where I'm going but in case I haven't...I'm going to CANCUN! Fun, huh? I hope so. I'm not real big on hot weather and am hoping it will be mild while I'm there.
Well, time to check on the laundry and pay some bills before the game starts.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: