Saturday, April 08, 2006

The fun never ends...

Well, this morning I was to go to the lake to have an early "easter" lunch with my paternal side of the family and hopefully do a little fishing. So, of course, I woke to Thuderstorms, which caused me to turn over and go back to sleep. The rest of the day so far as follows:
Woke up late, fell in the shower, couldn't find my shoes, discovered the dishwasher won't clean the dishes, discovered said dishwasher causes kitchen sinks to back up and then also causes leak - ie: water covering kitchen floor. All of this occurs while I'm trying to prepare a dish to take to the lake for lunch.
So far this is one of those days where I just want to crawl back in bed, pull the covers over my head and sleep it away. oh...did I mention the mice are multiplying?
Ugh...well gotta run as I'm already going to be late for lunch.

Maybe more later if I survive. I'm beginning to feel cursed. Nothing has gone right this week. Oh and I recieved a letter from my GI doctor saying she was droping me for "non compliance with orders". I should send her a letter firing her for "not listening to the patient and finding a workable solution". :-)

Ugh...

No comments: