Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Taxes...whew...

I finally finished my taxes. Well, not quite finished...I have to print and mail but other than that...I'm done! And the good news is I don't owe anything. :-) I'll be getting some back, Yaaa hoooooo!!!!

I was a very bad girl today. T and I got into something that really shouldn't have happened. I just can't say no to him. I really need to find a way to say no.

I don't have much else to say right now. I'm very tired and hope that I can sleep tonight. I haven't been sleeping well for about a week now. I sometimes have insomnia and I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Sometimes my insomnia lasts for weeks or months.

Well, I get to work on my garden this weekend. We have a holiday on Friday and I hope to get my fence up so that I can start planting. I still haven't decided what to plant other than tomatoes and squash. I'll have to pull out my garden catalog and pick out something good.

I'm off...I think it is time to try to sleep.
Blessings
~*~

No comments: