Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy week

It has been such a busy week, especially for a short one. Work was kind of busy the last few days but today was slow with nothing going on. We were allowed to leave early in celebration of the holidays. Last night I went shopping with Mum to buy our groceries for our Thanksgiving feast. We are having our meal on Friday instead of Thursday this year. You wouldn't believe how much money we spent at the grocers.

Today I went and picked up my rings from the jewelers. I had taken 3 rings in last week, all to be sized and two to be appraised. I'm so happy to have them back! One is my paternal grandmothers wedding band, one is my great-aunt's (on maternal side) engagement ring and the third is my maternal grandmother's engagement ring.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to Bravo! Italiana Cuisine. I haven't been there before, but am really looking forward to it. I've been craving fetuccini alfredo for weeks now. Hopefully I'll get it tonight! This is my thanksgiving with my dad. We usually go out someplace for an "ethnic" thanksgiving. This year it is Italian. Last year I think it was either Italian or Asian and the year before was Mexican. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. The restaurant is new to this area and I've heard great reviews. I just wish it would stop raining before I head out.

Tomorrow my mum and I will take my Grandmother out for lunch and then start our prep for the Friday feast. Saturday I'm visiting with my cousins that are spending the night. I'm hoping to have the kids help me make christmas cookies.

Okay, I've rambled enough. Let me run now and get ready for food! :-)

Maybe I can knit when I get home while I watch the tarheels basketball game. Go Heels!

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope dinner with your Dad was good.