Monday, November 06, 2006

Quiet lately...

I've been feeling rather quiet lately. I haven't really felt like blogging or even talking to anyone. I'm trying to make some decisions that will hopefully change my life and myself for the better and lead me to a better future. I may explain later, I don't know.

I had a very quiet Samhain. I had only 4 trick or treaters and then fell asleep in the chair before I could get my ritual started. So, no Samhain work for me. I've been very tired lately and falling asleep the minute I sit down, which leads to a messy house and no work done in the yard.

I raked leaves yesterday in the front yard and did a few other things in the yard. I hope to get the yard mowed today after work and that should just about do it for my having to mow again until spring.

I should get back to work now. Blessings,

~*~

No comments: