Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Halfway to Friday...

It is almost weekend time again. Last weekend was so busy, even for a long weekend, that I felt like I never had a break. So I am really looking forward to this weekend. I don't know as it will be a calm weekend, but it can't possibly be as busy as the last one.

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving weekend. I've been reading the blogs and catching up and it sounds like it was good. I usually put my yule decorations out right after thanksgiving so that I can enjoy them for a good while, however...the temps here have been in the 70's all week and that is just ridiculous! I can't stand it! It is two days before december and it is 70? WTF?
Needless to say, with all the heat, I'm just not into the whole holiday spirit. Nary a decoration has been set up at my home and I'm seriously contenplating not putting any up at all. :-(

No knitting has been accomplished but I did see a few movies. Nothing worth mentioning here though. Today is soup day for lunch...bleh. I really want something good, but must keep control of the finances.

Alright, I'm going to get some work done now.
Blessings,

~*~

2 comments:

Manic Witch said...

I hear ya. It's in the mid 60's here and I was half-tempted to put on shorts while I clean house today. Shorts. In November. In Chicago. What is wrong with that picture?

Ohjeeze said...

For the last few days I've been going out without a jacket. I live near Manic BTW.