Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I am exhausted. It has been such a busy week and I am just not sleeping well at all, which makes things worse. I'm sitting here watching the Heels play basketball and I can barely hold my eyes open. Not because the game is boring, but because I am just wiped. I have NO energy!
I had hoped to get my Grandmother's scarf started this week, but I just haven't been able to get it done. At least there are only two more days to work this week and then I just have to work two days next week and I'll have a nice little break! Maybe I'll be able to get some sleep!

I checked my garden tonight before it got too dark and I have 9 garlic plants with shoots. I know I planted more than that, but I planted some later than others and maybe they just haven't come up yet. My collards look like they might be getting a little bigger, but they don't seem to have grown much. I am so looking forward to being able to harvest fresh garlic for use in my cooking. :-)

"T" apparently doesn't believe that it is over. He has been flirting a lot the last few days and keeps saying he is here to "tempt" me. It is amazing that I feel absolutely nothing when he says stuff like that. I used to just go blank and hang on his every word and now...nothing. I'm finally free. :-) I can't tell you how good it feels!

Alright, I should go and try to stay awake at least through the end of the game. I might try to get the stitches cast on for my Grandmother's scarf. Maybe if I can get that done, I'll be motivated to get working on it when I'm sitting here like this.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: