Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting nervous...

I'm nervous. I'm getting ready to attend my first voodoo ceremony. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to talk about it with people outside the group, but I'll try to find out. I should at least be able to tell my reactions and feelings. I'm sure it is verboten to speak about the actual ceremony details. But I'll ask and if I can, I'll share.

I'm not sure if this is the path that I am supposed to follow but I think it is at least one I should try right now. It may turn out to be nothing but it could turn out to be something and I'd hate to miss out on something. :-)

For those that read both my blogs, I'm still unable to post on the other one. I tried to post my Saturday Sky photo earlier and am still getting errors. I'm seriously considering moving from blogger to something else. If this keeps up another few days, I'll be looking else where.

Well, time to get ready. Need to change clothes and gather my offerings to take.

Blessings,

~*~

No comments: