Saturday, March 31, 2007

Somethings brewing in the cauldron...

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately. There is a lot going on and I've been very busy. I do have some knitting progress photos of the Iceland Felted bag that I can post and hopefully will do so either later tonight or tomorrow. Posts will probably continue to be sporadic right now as there is something big brewing in my cauldron... :-)

Don't ya just love a teaser! Seriously, there is something in the works which could be life changing for me and as soon as I'm comfortable enough to talk about it without worrying I'll jinx it, I'll let you in on the secret. All I can say at this point is that it is a very good thing and please send me lots of good luck energy!

Alright, I'm off to a vodou group meeting. I promise to post knitting pictures soon.

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Patricia said...

You got it--thoughts of Luck and Energy coming your way--peace!