Tuesday, November 27, 2007

knitting pictures


I have finally had time to sit down and copy my pictures from my camera to my PC. Now I can show you pictures of my sock! I'm still working on the mate. I have to go get help tomorrow as I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do at this point and can't make sense of the directions.


I really enjoy knitting the socks and I've already bought yarn for two more pairs. :-)

Thanksgiving was very different this year. We had our family celebration on Saturday. I was able to spend a lot of time with my little cousins. They are so adorable and they are growing up so fast!

My house is all decorated for Yule with only one thing missing...the tree. I'm planning to get it on Thursday after work. Almost all of my gifts have been purchased already so I just have to wrap and get a couple of little things. I've been looking through so many magazines and blogs that have crafting as a topic and I have so many ideas in my head. I was given some of my grandmothers jewelry that I think could be turned into some neat projects.



I need to find time to work out all these ideas. Maybe if any of them turn out, I'll post them here and see what you think.

I'm going to take off now. I started back swimming yesterday morning and need to get my stuff ready for in the morning. I have a killer headache right now and want to get ready to go to bed.

Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

kate said...

Your sock looks great! I'm impressed. It will be interesting to see what you do with the jewellry... you have some cool-looking pieces there! I hope you find the time to do things with them. And please post!