Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sock night...

Tonight is a sock night, in more ways than one. Tonight was the first of my two sock knitting classes. I'm so confused! I have a lot of work to do before next week's class. Next week we will be turning the heel and finishing up. I didn't make it very far tonight as I kept ending up with more stitches than I should have on two of the needles. I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

The other reason that it is sock night is because it is COLD! I think it is supposed to get below freezing tonight. I never did finish digging out the garden. Tomorrow night's low is supposed to be 27. I think it will be this weekend before I can get in the yard. Oh well...

I've still been thinking about the change that I want to make. It seems to be all I can think about. I have made an appointment with a banking officer for Thursday to see if I could qualify for a loan because if I can't, there is no reason to continue thinking about it. I'm also feeling a pull toward a different career and am looking into what I would need to change my type of job. It would require my going back to school and I don't know that I could do that if I bought this property. I don't know if I could afford it financially, but I could maybe take one class here or there to start out and see if it is really what I want.

So, no real news on the possible big changes. I'm headed off to bed now so that I can get up in the morning and get to the gym to swim.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: