Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally feels like December...

It finally feels like December here. For the past week or more it has been the high 70's and today the high was 38. It is currently pouring rain and 35 degrees. I wish the temperature would drop just a few more degrees so we could have sleet or snow. I love winter. I love the cold and would love to have snow and cold for most of the year. I do need some spring and summer so I can grow my herbs and vegetables. But I really love the cold.

I baked cookies today. I cheated and used a toll house mix that I got at Costco, but it was fun and the house now smells like pine trees and chocolate chip cookies. I'm planning to take them to work to share this week. Tomorrow I'm making chocolate dipped pretzels and peanut butter crackers that will also go to work.

I'm currently watching The Notebook (I'm so gonna cry) and am getting ready to edit some pictures to go in a photo album I'm giving as a holiday present. I need to get them edited tonight so I can get them printed. The photo paper that I'm printing on says they need to sit for 7 days before being put in a frame or album, so I'd best get busy because I have to have it wrapped and ready to give on the 24th.

I'm almost finished with my sock. I had to go back to my teacher and get her to help me fix a big hole I'd made and couldn't figure out. Maybe tomorrow night I can work on my sock.

Well, I'm off to edit photos.

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Ohjeeze said...

I made frosted sugar cookies and ginger bread men. lets do a cookie swap.

Laura said...

That sounds like fun!