Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gifts and Anniversaries

Well, I'd say I kind of racked it up this year in the gift department. I received one of these for Christmas. It is pretty cool. I've been playing with it and have just finished downloading all the music on my laptop to it. Let's see, what else did I get...

The Bourne Ultimatum DVD
Supernatural Season 1 DVD
Charmed the Final Season DVD
NCIS Season 4 DVD
Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong cd
Daughtry's cd
an LL Bean barn coat in blue
a pair of shoes
Euphoria perfume gift set
several pairs of travel socks
Naturewood pattern Butter Dish and Square Baking dish
a gift certificate for a mani/pedi
the Oceans' DVD 3 pack
a gift certificate to Amazon.com
a gift certificate to a local shopping center
a Steelers tree skirt
and a lot of cash

Wow, that is a lot of stuff. :-)

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and that Santa brought you everything you wanted!

Semi good news in the doggie department. No cancer in the spleen, but there is some sort of infection in the small intestine that seems to be causing a lot of weight loss. I have to take him in tomorrow in order to get his weight checked and also an exam. They are saying that if he doesn't start to gain weight within a few weeks, they may want to do an endoscopy. I have no idea what that is, but it doesn't sound good.

Anyway, I have another week vacation and I'm hoping to be able to stay home and enjoy it. I have a few projects that I want to work on at the house and I'm going to try to start on them tomorrow after I have returned from the vet.

Well, I'm off to catch up on my blog reading and watch some movies.

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

And endoscopy involves a flexable tube inserted into the body for visual and/or photographic inspection. I thought it involves going in through the throat, but with the small intestines, maybe they go in "somewhere else"