Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring? ... or one more blast of Winter...

So, is spring really here? Or will we get one more blast of winter before Springs arrival? I can't decide which I want. I really hate that I haven't seen any real snow this year. However, I'm really enjoying the warm weather and being able to open my windows and get fresh air and I love watching the flowers come up and the trees bloom. But I really want SNOW!

I'm so tired today. This migraine is really kicking tonight. I've had this one for a few days now and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I'm not going to get any breaks next week cause I'll be the only one on my team at work. The others will be in a class or on vacation. Anyway, I've got to find a way to get rid of this, or at least to get it lighten up some.

Well, gotta run, time for my Heels to kick some UVA booty. :-)

Blessing
~*~

No comments: