Friday, December 08, 2006

Lookie what I'm getting!!

Okay, so I already know what I'm getting for Christmas. I always know anyway. I just wish I could have it now! It should be here in a few days, or rather at my mum's. I'm so happy! Finally a way to get good pictures! Click here and you can see what I'm getting and what my Mum got a steal on!

Anyway, work has been crazy this week. I've been so exausted that I haven't had the energy to do much of anything. I basically just come home and then fall asleep in the chair. I haven't accomplished anything at all this week. Hopefully that will change. I'm getting so busy too. I don't know how I'm going to get everything done. I've barely started shopping. I finally have my tree up and decorated. I will take a pic after the holidays before I take it down.

Oh, and Way to go STEELERS! They had a great game last night and Big Willie Parker had a terrific night! YAY!

Okay, I'm going now. Oh...before I forget, there is a great article about magical knitting that I really enjoyed and think any witch knitter should read. Check out Blogickal for the post and enjoy!
Blessings
~*~

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Nice gift indeed! I love gadgets you can play with during the holidays during the down-times while visiting with family. Cool thing about that is your family will also be excited about all the pics you'll be taking of them! I loved the blog entry you referenced, the Knitting Goddess book is one of my favorites too. Glad to hear the seasonal cheer is beginning to take effect, I knew it would sooner or later. And lets hope them Stillers beat them Panthers good this week! Hines practiced today, so he may be playing too! (Troy still not practicing though).

AutumnZ said...

I want an ipod. I have been begging and hinting since June. Not just any ipod. The big ass ipod that holds something like 7000 songs. It's $300, and I want all the accessories (car, home speakers etc), which will add another $200. All who shop for me know it. I don't even care if they all go in together and pool their money. But I really want it!

Ohjeeze said...

Man that is sooo cool.