Friday, December 23, 2005

day off and shopping

So, why is it on my only day off all i want to do is stay in bed. Today it may have to do with the fact that it is 27 degrees outside and very cold in the house. I have so much I want to do to my new house and just general maintenance that should be done but I just want to sleep. I guess depression does that to a person. I dispise the holidays. They aren't any fun when you don't have children or family to share the time with. At least I'm finished with shopping. Shopping during the holidays is the worst. I don't know what comes over people but they just become so rude. Why is that? I know everyone is busy and in a hurry to get things done, however, some decent curtesy would go a long way. Well, just my 2 cents I suppose.

I still haven't figured out why I started this blog. I guess I'll just keep typing when I feel the need and it will all work itself out.

I sure do wish it would snow. I LOVE the snow. It makes everything so clean and beautiful.

I think I'll go work on my snow spell now.

No comments: