Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's basketball time...and other stuff...

The heels are taking care of Asheville pretty handily. I just don't want them to get too cocky and not focus. That is when they screw up and lose. I saw a few scores a minute ago for some other ACC teams. Looks like State and UVA won but Clemson lost to UGA. Oh well...I like UGA better anyway. :-)

Michigan is leading Nebraska in the Alamo Bowl. They are still in the first half but at least they are leading. Go Wolverines...

Work tomorrow will probably be pretty boring. At least it is the last day of work for 2005. I won't have to go back until Monday. It will be nice having a long weekend. I just have to make the most of it.

Okay, here is a frustration I have. Why do people park in places that they really shouldn't? My neighbors have a nice long drive way that could easily park 3 or 4 cars, yet they constantly park in front of my house. They are parking on the street, but it is right in front of my house. I have a short drive way that has room for 1 car. When I have company and the neighbors have parked in front of my house, my company has to park a few houses down. I don't park in front of the neighbors house, can't they be nice enough to not park in front of my house? Maybe I should come home one day and park in front of their house before they get home. See how they like it. I did have a very evil thought the other day that I should put a bunch of nails in the road where they park... tsk tsk..bad witchy ...very very bad witchy...

I've been working on my scarf tonight. It is coming along very nicely. I saw a friend of mine today that owns a shop. She asked me when I was going to get unbusy so I could make her some wreaths to sell. I really need to do that. I have the materials I just always seem to run out of time. It takes about an hour for each one and I can only create them between the new moon and the day before the full moon. Once I have created them I charge them under the full moon. I know the new moon is coming up so I should get my stuff ready and begin work on them. I'd like to have 5 or 6 to take to her after the full moon. I first took her 4 and she sold two within a few hours of their arrival. The other two haven't sold, but she says not to worry that whenever she only has 2 of something they just won't sell. I remember that problem from when I worked retail. It was hard to sell anything when you only had two of them. I wonder why that is....anybody? :-)

I need to find a pic of my kitties and my beastie and put them on here. It would add something to the page I think.

Oh, while I was at the shop today I picked up a really cool book she had ordered for me. It is "The Master Grimoire". I haven't had a lot of time to look through it yet, but what I did see looks very excellent. I can't wait to start reading it. Maybe tonight? I need to finish one I've been reading before I start another. I've been reading Phyllis Curott's Witch Crafting. I'm really enjoying it.

Gonna run now, need to do a google search for sodalite.
Blessings

~*~

No comments: