Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope you realize how lucky you are to have the opportunity to make such an impact on life and society.

I've had a decent time this past week. I went to the farmer's market yesterday morning and picked up some locally grown strawberries (they are delicious!) and also bought some breads and spinach and fresh shrimp. I cooked the shrimp last night and froze them as I wasn't sure yet what I wanted to make with them. (I'm thinking Jambalaya). This morning I got up early and am listening to a woodpecker hack away at the house across the street. I can hear it hitting the vinyl siding (which I don't have on my house so I know it is the one across the street). I'm sure he or she will work their way over here soom and work on my wood house. :-(

I'm heading out shortly to spend today with my mom and grandmother. Mom has been out of town for a week and so I haven't talked to her a much as usual.

Oh, it turns out I can't get an appointment with my doc until the end of June. So I'll have to sit and wait and wonder how the tests that I took last week came out.

Well, I better head out and get ready to go.
Blessings,

~*~

No comments: