Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sleep...I need sleep...

I'm so tired...the beast has been keeping me up late at nights for some reason. I don't know what is going on but he is constantly barking and waking me up. I swear he's going to give me a stroke one day.

I went to dinner last night with my family and it was not a good thing. I hate having family dinner's with my dad. He makes me ill. He has no respect for me. He treats me like a child and it drives me nuts.

Anyway, my garden seems to be doing well. My squash plants are really coming along. I was able to plant the marigolds around my tomatoes to keep the cutworms away. I'm trying to find a spot with more sun. My yard is much shadier than I thought it would be and it is hard to find the right spot for some plants. I'm thinking of turning one of my flower beds in the front into an herb bed. I'm not sure though.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a channeling event at a local shop that I frequent. I'm not even sure why I'm going but I thought I'd give it a try. It's better than sitting at home on a saturday night doing nothing. Oh, speaking of the shop I love, I went in the other day and found out that three of my wreaths have sold. YAY! I'm so excited! I guess that means I need to get busy making more! :-)

Well, I think I hear cold stone ice cream calling my name. I have some in the freezer that I think would hit the spot right now. Maybe that and a Gilmore Girls marathon would be just what I need. (And planning/designing new wreaths!)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: