Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I love movies...

Have I mentioned that before? I love how easily I fall into the story and basically succumb to the movie until the end. I get lost in them. I do that with books as well. Sometimes I wish I could stay in the stories forever.

I did something today I shouldn't have done. I told myself I wasn't going to do it again...but I did. I spent time with T today. I know I shouldn't have and even as I was driving to meet him I told myself over and over that I didn't want to anything. And...I did it anyway. Stupid...stupid me.

Anyway, I picked up the testing medium for my test tomorrow. They have changed it. It used to be a kool-aid kinda stuff but now it is two medium bottles of white looking stuff. I'm going to have to figure out a way to drink it all. Won't that be fun! :-)

Well, I'm going to get some work done before NCIS and House come on tonight. Two of my favorite shows and I can't wait to see them. I'm watching the movie Sliver right now. I haven't seen it in a really long time and had forgotten what it was like. Not bad...

Perhaps I'll write more later.
Blessings

~*~

No comments: