Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another year older...

I'm another year older...woo hoo. (Um, that was a sarcastic woo hoo.) Yesterday (my birthday) was okay, but it was nothing great. Mom cooked me dinner with several of my favorite foods and a Cold Stone Creamery cake. "T" surprised me by buying me lunch and giving me a cute card. I was very surprised. Tonight I should be mowing, but I'm still fighting the migraine from yesterday so I'm going to wait and do it tomorrow night. I've been doing some things around the house, including dishes and laundry. According to my Seasons of the Witch calendar, tonight is a good time to work in the BOS. So, I'm going to go do that in a few minutes. I've been working on my information about herbs and need to add a few more bits and pieces to the file.

Anywho...I'm off to continue picking up around the house and doing laundry...then I'm hitting my BOS.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: