Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year, New Moon, New Beginnings

New beginnings are important this time of year. Everyone is making resolutions and starting things fresh at the beginning of the calendar year. Today at Blogickal, Angela-Eloise talks about the new moon in Capricorn and what type of new beginnings that signifies. The new moon, in and of itself, is significant of a new beginning.

As Angela-Eloise says, "There are many signs around us that indicate that 2008 will be a tremendous year of positive change. Numerologically, we are entering a new cycle - this is a #1 year (2+0+0+8=10, this reduces to 1). It is a time of potential, of new beginnings and for some, the recognition of what has been missing."

I am very excited about the possibilities for this new year. I am also excited about the opportunity for positive changes. I am very focused on my path and what I need to do to become more at peace with myself and with the world. I am very focused on creating a new beginning for myself. The property/house that I am working toward will be such a change for me that there will be all kinds of things that I will need to learn. It will give me the peace that I need. It will also give me the chance for a new beginning in the job world. I have mentioned before just how miserable I am at my current job. I believe it is time for a new beginning there as well. With that in mind I am searching for a job in the area near the home I want to purchase. (Can you tell I am very determined to get this property?)

A change is in order to my spiritual path as well. I don't know if it is a new beginning or a new determination to embrace my gifts and use them as I should. There is so much I want to do. I'm ready to begin.

During my nap yesterday afternoon, there were two visions that I had. I can't really call them dreams, because I was mostly awake, just resting my eyes. One was of several houses, it was like a slide show of homes that went through my mind's eye. The last home was the one I'm going to buy, but the difference in this one was that I could only see the outline, the focus was on the sun setting behind it. The second 'vision' was of a snow storm, or rather a blizzard. That was it, just snow falling in blizzard proportions. I don't know yet what they mean. I have some more meditating to do on them.

So, I guess this post is about new beginnings. Lots, of new beginnings. Tonight, I found a job in the area of the house. I will be applying for it tomorrow. Two weeks ago, I set a goal that I want to be living in the new house by March 1st. The only thing holding me back is finding employment close to the house. I think the universe is finally listening to me and answering my prayers.

Is it okay to be a little bit scared?

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

It is pretty normal to be scared. It's going to be a huge change, new house and new job. but the Goddess will take care of you.