Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday ramblings...

He came home today. His glucose is up (way up) and he was stable so they sent him home. They lowered his insulin dose and I'm to check in with my regular vet tomorrow. He has been quiet today for the most part. I was looking back through the blog and realized that it has only been about 3 weeks since his last episode. He also had one in November. It seems they are coming a lot more frequently now. Sigh...




I slept about 3 hours last night and took a nap this afternoon for about an hour. I'm wiped out. I'm trying to stay awake through the UNC game. I don't think I'll swim in the morning. I need to get some sleep, it is going to be a busy day at work. I've become increasingly unhappy there. I had made up my mind to not let it get to me and to keep my temper and my thoughts about it to myself when I'm at work. It took 2 and 1/2 days to break that 'resolution'. On Friday I had a run in with a co-worker and I have now decided to seriously look for another job. I am going to look in the area of "the property" or at least no more than 30 minutes from there. All I need is a job within that area that pays equal to what I currently make, and I can buy the property.
So, I'm on a mission. Two missions really, one to find the job and the other to buy that property. Meanwhile, I have to keep my cool at work. I have to stop stressing over the things that I cannot change and just do my job to the best of my abilities. I also need to take time to do things for me. I have not knitted a single stitch since December 22nd. Knitting class starts back on Tuesday so I'll have at least 2 hours a week where I will be knitting. I want to do some other creative things. I want to work on my photography and I have several ideas rolling around in my head for craft projects. I need to make the time!

Well, I have rambled on enough for tonight. I just have to hang on for another 20 minutes or so until the end of the game, then I can go to sleep. zzzzz....

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: