Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun weekend

It's been a fun weekend so far. I've been fairly productive and yet had fun at the same time. I've been enjoying a Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon on DVD. I had season 1 already and just ordered and received seasons 2 and 3. I really miss this show. It was so cool!

As far as the productive part, I've cleaned out two tubs of stuff (magazines and books) and have done several loads of laundry, moved my bed, cleaned up most of the living room and currently have a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup simmering on the stove, minus the noodles cause it's too early to do add those just yet.

While I watch season 2 today, I'm going to continue to go through magazines - cutting out the parts I like and tossing the rest. I also hope to finish cleaning the living room, clean the cat boxes, finish the laundry and continue setting up the blessings altar I started yesterday. Lofty goals and aspirations, I know. At least I'm trying to be productive instead of just sitting here doing nothing.

Gotta check the soup and get back to the projects.
Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

WOW, your busy too!!! I bet that soup is delicious!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!