Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I...need...heat...

I'm freezing! I don't know what is going on, but the heat in my house appears to not be working! The thermostat is set for 66 but is currently reading 63 and showing that the heat is running (which it isn't because it is one of those furnaces that you can hear kick on before the blower actually kicks in). So, I set the thermostat up to 71 which should have made it kick on and it didn't. So... I'm freezing! I guess I'll have to call the heating guys tomorrow. Aside from being upset about this because I'm so cold, is the fact that the replaced the heating and air systems when I bought the house (in fact, they were doing the work the day I closed on the house and for a few days after) and it has only been 6 months since I bought it so it certainly shouldn't be broken. Anywho...did I mention that I'm FREEZING??? I'm going to have to go to bed just to get warm.

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to work on the blog much the last day or two. I'd like to add some more stuff. I have a pic of the last wreath I made that I want to post. But probably won't do it tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

Well, I'm off to bed and a book.
Blessings
~*~

No comments: