Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random ramblings...

I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I would do a quick one while on a break at work. I spent last night mowing my yard and weeding in my vegetable garden. I have blooms on my squash, jalapeno and all three of my tomato plants. I have buds on my zuccini and habanero pepper plants. I still have a lot more to weed in the garden but I worked until dark. Maybe tonight when I get home I can work on it some more. We are supposed to have storms tonight, which I would absolutely love! I was able to spend some time with my 5 year old cousin over the weekend. It was so much fun. She is so full of energy and is so sweet. We had a blast! I also purchased some new yarn at Michaels. They had Modea Aerie yarn on sale for 2-something when it is normally 10-something. I got three skeens in a pretty orangeish color.


I need to get back to my knitting but there always seems to be something else that needs to be done. I also need to make more spirit wreaths. I have 9 days to get them made so the can be charged on the full moon. I haven't decided which theme to go with on them, but I'd best make a decision soon. :-) I'll probably do protection and maybe a unity theme. Prosperity is always a good one. Anywho, I'll decide in the next day or so and update my project list on site.

This morning I woke with a splitting migraine. Ugh...
Blessings,

~*~

No comments: