Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Headstrong

I'm feeling that way right now...very headstrong. I'm also listening to it on the headphones. I'm in kind of a weird mood. I'm arguing with 'T' and it is causing issues in other aspects of my life.

Yep, impatient of control, advice or suggestions...that's me. I'm tired of 'T' sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong. And then when I get mad about it, biting my head off as if it is my fault. Arrgh...

So anyway, {on headphones: The Silence - Staind}, I'm feeling very frustrated with lots of things lately. I had dinner with my father, stepmother and brother and SIL last night and it seemed like I was just there to fill a seat. They spent the whole evening talking around me or just asking bro and sil questions. They asked about going back to Cancun this winter and about going to a restaurant near where I live but never asked me if I wanted to go. It was very weird. I told sil today that it seems I'm always the last to know. My Stepmom used to email and call me all the time with stuff and now she is always calling my sil. I only get asked to go to stuff the last minute as kind of an afterthought. I really must get off the pitty pot.

I gotta get back to work. {Papercut - Linkin Park} Must mow the yard when I get home and if I have time I'll write again tonight. Ugh... heat...sucks.

Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Keep your chin up. I get crap like that from my family all the time. Always they are telling me what to do, especially with my kid. But at the end of the day, they are still your family, and try to love them despite everything.